ERG Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!

Go down 
+21
Knottingham
xLipGlossLoverx
proSakura
SourlyPatched
KariElizabeth
Prismia
SerenaAnslie
Pinkie
RenaRage
Extasy
Preciiouse / iiFaith
xCreate
Glitterful
Seduisante / Carlee172
Laetitia
Leilaniiii
Cream
NiiKiiJ
Adiktiv
Delight
EckoRedGirl
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:29 am

OMG Congrats Nicole.. I love Weddings.

@ Carlee - I could not believe it when I saw 20pack on Daisy of Love ... what a tool. He just wants to be on tv. Loser. Oh and thank goodness those 3 boys are gone. They were a bit ridiculous.

@ Claire - I love Tough Love. He's so cute and I love that he is honest with those girls. They need a bit of a reality check.

@ Adikitiv - I am so addicted to reality tv. I even watch the crappy shows due to my addiction. It's terrible. You can look them up on VH1.com and Bravotv.com
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:15 am

I do watch Americas next top model and the hills...but thats about it.

O and the hills is starting to get juicy....I totally dislike spencer...sooooo I hope Heidi Wakes up and DUMPS his butt.
Back to top Go down
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:19 am

Umm Bebe Is my entry for the Calender girl to small? I notice that every1 else is soooo much bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 am

DaniSweets wrote:
im so glad they booted arian...she has major issues

oooo agreed she used her body to much, and nobody
took her serious(well at least i didnt) and nobody like someone
who pouts about boot camp, like why sign up for it if u hate it and dont wanna go??
Back to top Go down
Cream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Cream

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Lol, I don't watch any of them,
But that's probably because I live in the Netherlands,
I do watch American Next Topmodel and the hills haha.
I totally dislike Spencer too!
Back to top Go down
Delight
Delight

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:15 pm

who does like spencer????
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Delight
Cream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Cream

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Heidi! haha
Back to top Go down
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:29 pm

parishiltonhbic wrote:
OMG...
IM ENGAGED YOU GUYS!! Cant believe it!
Im so happy cant wait to start planning for my ideal wed.
The 2 things that ive always wanted todo on here was Model
and Get Married And today was my b-day so h askind me on my B-day!

Congratts! i hope your wedding will be everything you would ever like it to be! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:40 pm

[b]LMFAO @! Heidi being the only person that likes Spencer .... Oh wait so does Stacy LOL the bartender... then again she's on Patron Shots every time she sees him so maybe the alcohol is effecting her vision.

Ummm Sweets your image isn't too small. You can make it bigger if you want to but I think it's fine the way it is. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm

yay I made my very own Avi pic...how does it look..Im still learning on photoshop. If any1 has tips and knows how to use photoshop let me no.
Back to top Go down
Extasy
Extasy

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:34 am

heyyyy everyone!! sorry i've barely been around. my computer is completely broken so while its getting fixed all i can use is my roomates crappy laptop ahaha.

im still getting used to this new forum. wowzaaa its a change of scenery lol but i think its awesome

btw Dani, i completely cant read your font. its way too tiny and squiggly D=

well i've said enough for now, how is everyone??
afro
Back to top Go down
RenaRage
RenaRage

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:31 am

Haha I love Daisy of Love, I like those kind of shows XD

Bebe are you gonna start a new 'Ask Ecko' Thread?
Cause I need help lol
Back to top Go down
Seduisante / Carlee172
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Seduisante / Carlee172

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:16 am

Haha, I watch House and Americas Next Top Model too. i was so sad when Fo got voted off! Crying or Very sad oh well, now im gonna go for the freakishly weird looking Allison Very Happy i love her eyes though
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Carlee172

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:23 am

oOo ANTM...I like Aminat...shes gorgeous I love her face
Back to top Go down
RenaRage
RenaRage

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:24 am

I know!! I loved Fo!! I've always been for Allison, shes so cute. Cilia scares me, she looks so old lol
Back to top Go down
Seduisante / Carlee172
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Seduisante / Carlee172

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:41 am

Well thats cause she is OLD ! well.. old i guess for modelling, cause she actually is young.
but right now i'm inbetween Aminat and Allison Smile one of them should win. but allison can't walk at all ;\ so.. her future doesn't look that great hehe Sad
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Carlee172
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:04 am

*stumbles in*.. *curls up in a ball and takes a nap*.. omg i have been soooo busy... i hate it No but congrats Nicole on your wedding.. make sure to take ;lots of snaps to show us all loll... and Daisy of love.. hehe i think fox is a hottie *giggles* but yea... *goes back to sleep*

P.s.. I hate Spencer and his creepy flesh colored beard affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:25 am

RenaRage wrote:
Bebe are you gonna start a new 'Ask Ecko' Thread?
Cause I need help lol

*hehe ditto.. im having troubles putting a title on mii style.. hehe i think im a bit of a few.. I dont want to post pictures untill i get it down.. hehe but i think mii style is Glam Urban & Sexy loll... but also Dark ALOT of thii time & Casual... hehe idk i just wear what i like.. mani diff. styles blended.. but i wanna post mii pictures in a thread loll just confuzzled on which i should be in loll dont wanna post in all of them.. lemme know Beeb's what yah think!*
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
SerenaAnslie
SerenaAnslie

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:23 pm

sorry i haven't been around much Sad but I'm back i guess you could say Smile man i saw obsessed and it is amazing !!! must see!
Back to top Go down
RenaRage
RenaRage

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

I know =O I'm having trouble too pinkie lol I have no idea what catagory I fall under No
I can be preppy...but I'm mainly into the punk looks, not really goth BLAH!! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:10 pm

i have no idea what category im in... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm

DaniSweets wrote:
i have no idea what category im in... scratch

Same here
Back to top Go down
RenaRage
RenaRage

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:32 pm

rawr face, I can be almost everyyyyy thing lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:02 pm

well see thats what sucks the most because i have such a difficult style i own all diffrent kinda clothes, and i just wear what i want so somedays i might look preppy and others goths?? so im like uhhh what,i was think swimsuit though cuz i also love that... arrg so confusing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 9:49 pm

maybe we can post a pic in each category??? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERG Models :: INTRODUCTION & RULES :: Random Chat-
Jump to: