ERG Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!

Go down 
+21
Knottingham
xLipGlossLoverx
proSakura
SourlyPatched
KariElizabeth
Prismia
SerenaAnslie
Pinkie
RenaRage
Extasy
Preciiouse / iiFaith
xCreate
Glitterful
Seduisante / Carlee172
Laetitia
Leilaniiii
Cream
NiiKiiJ
Adiktiv
Delight
EckoRedGirl
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:07 am

u say u want a sibling now but if u had one ud totally hate it,, lol!
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:11 am

haha thats what everyone tells me when I say I want an older brother or two ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_iMidnightSun
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:26 am

NiiKiiJ wrote:

Lae-
Beautiful Dress, Beautiful Hair, Beautiful You.
You should like totaly open and avi shop, i have
to get some long, curly, platinum, hair drawn on my avis head.
Very Happy

Pris-
I know what ever did happen to those pics.
Kind of getting a little worried, teehee just kidding!!

Leave me a pic as PM in the IMVU forum
I'll work on it when I get the time
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:31 pm

An account of mine on another site got hacked Sad

I can't even articulate how upset I am.
I take it personally, because it hurts my feelings that someone would single me out for attack; for someone to just take from me when I probably would've given if they'd just asked.
It's identity theft. I feel like I can't be me anymore.
It's not about the pixels, the pixels really don't mean crap to me, but my friendships, my connections......great people I have no contact with outside of that site, I've lost them.
I've been on that site since 2004 and had a lot of memories there.
I always knew I'd quit it someday, but I was planning to do so on my own terms. I watched that site grow and flourish, and while I knew I was out-growing it, I really didn't want to leave it.
And now I have no choice.
I knew so many interesting people and had so many great conversations about everything under the sun, but mostly about modern art and music. I always wanted to get their email addresses before I left, and now I never will. I can't even message them to tell them what happened; I think that's what hurts the worst, that they'll think I suddenly don't care anymore or something.
I know it's just the net and not to be taken 'srzbznz', but you know what? When I didn't feel like I could talk to anyone in real life, I poured my heart out to these people, and they were there for me.
It's like watching somewhere you like to hangout burn to the ground.

I'm bitter and sleepy becuase I actually didn't sleep at all last night because of this.
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 2:50 am

what other site? O_o? *confused*

but thats terrible! I despise hackers. they have no life >_<
Back to top Go down
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:07 am

aww that sucks Pris.. did you contact imvu about it? i would be soooooo bummed if i got hacked *sobs just thinking about it*

but how has everyone been? i havent been here ion a while.. i have been sooooooooo busy.. besides that i have been good! i love summer hehe parties galore! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:07 am

lol ive been good...just very busy and stressed out and things are starting to get dramatic XP
exams and end of year projects are taking over my life!!!
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:38 am

It was Gaiaonline.com. Yeah, I notified the mods, but they're notorious for being lazy (>.>)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:31 am

Aww that sucks.. hopefully they will help you out tho... i hate when people dont do what their supposed to... & yea i have been soooo busy miislef.. i cant stand not having any free time *Sobs* im soo glad its summer tho.. hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:20 pm

Pris, I totally understand how you're feeling. Once I got hacked ages ago on another site and you cannot believe how much effort I had put into that account. I just felt so... Grrr. But anyway, I put myself together again - because everything happens for a reason. Thats what I live by.
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:39 am

I totally agree with you...!!~ everything happen for a reason and things fall out so others can fall back into place Very Happy
I was hacked once too...and I never got the chance to report or do anything so I pretty much gave it up but then since I couldnt go back on, I had alot more free time and that site wasnt completely taking over my life so something good happened there ^_^
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:58 am

UGH Ian's mom (my fiance lol) Is driving me ape monkey crazy. That woman doesnt seem to understand that this is my wedding and that she needs to back off. Understand that I need help but this woman has gone a step beyond that.

Sorry that I have been away for a few days, I had sooo much to do. I never ever want to be a wedding planner.. way to much stress.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:33 am

Good luck planning the wedding ... I'm sure you're gonna do a good job.
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:36 am

well...first of all...
CONGRATUALATION...!!~ xx
marriage is a big step to a new life lol ^_^
anyways..wow that could be difficult since
she isnt your mother but your mother in law...
maybe you should talk to you finacee about it

Best wishes to you wedding Very Happy <3
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 am

I'm so done with all these guys leaving me the most obseen messages on my Tagged account ...
It don't matter what kind apic I got up there ...
Tried a rl pic and a pic of my AVI ...
It don't matter ...
What's wrong with them?
Really ...
Some of them are even married!
Well that's what their account says ...

I'm just glad you guys ain't like that sunny
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:28 am

oh my god! I know exactly where you are coming from!
i get those everywhere, facebook, imvu, myspace and so on
and though i dont get messages from married guys it is so
annoying and those guys just cant get a life >_<
i even recived a hate message from a girl who got mad at me
because her boyfriend left a flity message on my homepage...
so lame XP
Back to top Go down
Cream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Cream

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 am

Damn, I hate those guys.
I'm 14 as you all know, but on my account nobody can see my age.
And sometimes I get messages from men who are 30 or something ._.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:08 am

Glad to see I'm not the only one ...

I deleted most of my internet accounts like MySpace and stuff.
Wasn't using them anyway & was tired of all those random peeps ...
I kept Tagged for the games, but might deleted it soon too ...
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 pm

yeah...i deleted everything but facebook and imvu and those two already cause me
enough annoyence (sp) lol
I also hate people on imvu who only add you just so their buddy's list is full of people
or because you seem to have credits...so lame -_-"
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 pm

I screen my buddies. Even when I set my messenger status to Available, I wont answer any invites unless i know thw person. If I dont know them, I ignore until ive checked out the page to make sure they're not some spammer or perv. Or friend collectors. I find it so stupid when people just want to add you for the sake of +1 friend. I have something like 40 friends on imvu, and you know what, at least i know them all!
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 am

IMPORTANT

Okay, so I just went to login to Roliana, and guess what? I can't get in. I try the password recovery and it says my account is inactive; it isn't, I logged in just yesterday. So i contact an admin and he asks if I changed my email recently. Hell no. I'm waiting on his reply, but girls, I believed I've been hacked yet again. And you know what, I don't believe in coincidences. My screenname and password on Roliana are totally different from what I had on Gaia. I think there's some kind of Phising or whatever malware on my computer. At any rate, I think someone's accessing all my passwords, in which case no place I frequent is safe. So I'm putting you guys on high alert, if you don't hear from me for a few days and suddenly I'm posting and acting totally not like me, IT"S NOT ME. If you happen to see me signed in on IMVU messenger and I'm suddenly dressing really cheap and/or speaking in "web speak", IT'S NOT ME. I don't know how to protect my accounts, I'm going to run my Norton Antivirus and see if it picks up anything but seriously I don't see how this crap happened. I haven't downloaded anything lately. But anyway, be careful girls. I'll let you know when this crap is settled.

Beebs, if you're reading, you know my email. If I do end up getting hacked and locked out everywhere, I'll definitely send you a notice.

This is some bullshit. I'm getting really tired of defending my online life, but I refuse to give it up without a fight! Heaven forbid someone get access to my Myspace and Facebook.......
Back to top Go down
Kikilicous22
Kikilicous22

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:09 am

I got hired to model for cilla3 I will be modeling her products. woooo hoo! I'm exited and happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=18991427
Glitterful
Glitterful

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:18 am

Congratz! Wooot! You Go Girl! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikilicous22
Kikilicous22

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you so much hun! hugsssssssssss
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=18991427
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 am

sorry that i have been away for soo long..life has been hectic.

O pris that really sucks i hope nortan picks something up.

And Kiki congrats on the job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!   OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random! - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG ... WTF ... LOL ... Random!
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ERG Models :: INTRODUCTION & RULES :: Random Chat-
Jump to: