ERG Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priss' Picturebook

Go down 
2 posters

Am I in the right category?
Yup
Priss' Picturebook I_vote_lcap50%Priss' Picturebook I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
I don't think so (pm me!)
Priss' Picturebook I_vote_lcap0%Priss' Picturebook I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Um, kinda?
Priss' Picturebook I_vote_lcap25%Priss' Picturebook I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Oooo, you're in trouble...!!
 0% [ 0 ]
You need your own category
 0% [ 0 ]
WTH are you wearing?
Priss' Picturebook I_vote_lcap25%Priss' Picturebook I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

Priss' Picturebook Empty
PostSubject: Priss' Picturebook   Priss' Picturebook I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:01 am

I think this is where I fit best, I kind of defy all categories in the pure sense of their meanings. I would probably describe my style as either "eclectic" or "Glam goth" or even "glam punk". Horror/gore, skater/punk, 'alternative' is all relative to me and I will usually dress in pieces so I can add classy items to a more 'scene' type of outfit. This is the fashion that I am drawn to; mixing up different elements to make my look pop, but I do have more colors and styles in my inventory as well as a love for minidresses in particular.

I own hair that is both short and med-long, mostly in colors red and black with occasional brown.
I prefer to wear brown skintones, but my skin collection consists of over 20 skins of different shades and anywhere from no makeup to high fashion makeup.
I own 3 posing avatars and about 10 posing sets. I have many sitting poses as well as standing ones.
I also have just about any eye color out there: green, blue, grey, purple, and brown.
I'm a night owl, and available usually late night hours ( I live in PST timezone)

Devs I have worked with include Nemuo, AdoredDestiny, Purpletrate and FaithAshlei. Those images are available upon request.

Here are some snapshots of me, my other pictures can be found here:
skimpy
Urban

Priss' Picturebook ReoutfittedPriss' Picturebook GreenPriss' Picturebook Pinknblack

Last updated: June 23rd.

Last edited by Prismia on Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

Priss' Picturebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priss' Picturebook   Priss' Picturebook I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:43 am

Pris

I love your looks but really do wish you would have poses for these pics rather then using the generic stance we all have. Please try to redo these images posing. It will really increase your chances of being hired as someones model. Everything else is perfect. If you do not have good pose sets and want to use my room just PM me and we can set up a day and time ok.

Luv BeBe
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

Priss' Picturebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priss' Picturebook   Priss' Picturebook I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:41 am

OKay. Since those pictures were taken, I've gotten 3 new pose sets and a new posing avi, so I'll re-take them tonight! (^_^)b

Done! Lemme know if these are fine?
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

Priss' Picturebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priss' Picturebook   Priss' Picturebook I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priss' Picturebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priss' Picturebook   Priss' Picturebook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priss' Picturebook
Page 1 of 1