ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Sun May 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm Preciiouse, also known as Esh.
A Quick heads up, I got a namechange from Preciiouse to iiFaith. (:

www.faithimvu.weebly.com

Since I have joined ERG, modelling has become one of the main things I do on IMVU.
I have only modelled for ERG models and I have enjoyed every moment of being a part of the family. From the second I joined, everyone was like a family. They supported me and helped me follow my dreams. Since I have become a model, I accomplished the following award;
I won an award for the preppiest model on ERG.
That really stood out for me. Winning an award for the style I like best!

My style is mostly preppy, I love girly clothes, yet my wardrobe also has sophisticated pieced too.
I have anything from crazy glasses to little black dresses. I believe I can carry of many looks, but a young, fresh, preppy look is what I believe I do best.

I edit images as well. I believe this goes towards my advantage as I can help the developer edit the product images.

If you would like to see my album / modelling portfolio, please go to the following link:

Preciiouse Modelling Images

Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Preciiouse / iiFaith on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:06 am

REFERENCE FOR ESH by: EckoRedGirl

Esh has actually modeled for my products. She works very quickly, efficiently and has a professional attitude during the process. She knows which poses to use to show off the items she is modeling and I found her to be a pure pleasure to work with. The finished image has not been completed as of today as I am still editing but I will gladly link the modeled image as soon as it has been uploaded.

I highly recommend this model for developers looking for a young, fresh, experienced model for their products. I think she looks amazing in the girl next door style clothing and accessories.

EckoRedGirl
Back to top Go down
http://ecko.forumotion.com
EckoRedGirl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:08 am

Hey Esh,

I wanted to also comment on your portfolio here. I love the fact you mentioned your award. That was a big deal and I think it will show devs that you have accomplished something big even if you have not modeled for a million devs like some others. It makes you stand out. This portfolio page is great. Please add some full body shots as well as I feel devs would appreciate seeingsome without needing to link elsewhere.

Luv
BeBe
Back to top Go down
http://ecko.forumotion.com
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 am

Thank you so much for your reference Bebe, Smile That means so much to me you cannot imagine. I'm so glad you like my portfolio and i shall work on those full body shoots a.s.a.p.
Thank you so much again!

-Esh cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   

Back to top Go down

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience
Page 1 of 1