ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Info on the IMVU Group Page

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seduisante / Carlee172
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:29 am

Congrats Kiki! ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Carlee172
Kikilicous22

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 am

Ty you Carlee love! muahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_mypage.php?user=18991427
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am

Okay, i don't think anyone got my last message, something wierd's going on. XD hehe. Very Happy

Dear Bebe,
I do really understand where you are coming from.
Recently, I have tried to contact you using PM's, but I have failed to receieve a reply.
I don't know if this is because you haven't receieved my messages, or because you think I did not take the job you offered me seriously. I sent you the screenies the next day, and then again once you said you didn't recieve them. I really am trying my best, everything is very hectic around here as my Exams are coming up in just a week. ERG is one of the most important things in my life on IMVU, and I really want you to know how much it means to me. But honestly beebs, I did send you the screenies A.S.A.P.
I would love to know if I am still doing the last two outfits.
Thank you so much Babe, for making this group happen. You are amazing, and patient and kind. Everyone in this group is like family to me, you are all super sweet and kind. I can always count on you. You really have put in everything to make it all happen, and some people may not see that. Everyone has a point, and it's all true. Either way, Beebs you're fantastic. Everyone else, so are you.
All my love forever to my IMVU family.
ERG is my number one group that I want to stay commited to for as long as I am on IMVU, which is most probably for ageess now, because I love it - and it never gets old. Erg, well, what else can I say? It is probably one of the only reasons I log on everyday. I frikin` love you guys. I'd love to keep modelling, it's my passion.

-Esh / Faith.

"the models who I feel are worth more ... Extasy, Niixkson, Adiktiv, KiKi, Preciouse, xCreate, Cream, JessicaRabitt, and Delight ... just to name a few. These girls have no need to be competeing with people who just come in for contests and bounce away faster then I can type BLINK! LoL"

EDIT: i just read your reply Bebe, when you mentioned my name as one of the active models, and honestly, nothing could have made my day any better. I practically smiled and jumped around. bebe, that just made my day. I now know I am not missunderstood. I love you all so much. And my day has officially become fantastic. I think I'm hyperventillating. I'm so glad my love for modelling has come through. Thank you. <33

x
Back to top Go down
Delight

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 am

I just want you BeBe to know first off that I am sorry i am just replyn i forgot my password for this forum cause I used a password I never usually use. I saw the group gone and freaked I been so busy i didnt check the forums there.

I understand what you said and it makes sense. To be honest I stopped entering in contest and chall. because I would follow the rules and try so hard but the same few people won so I didnt see the point. I think i have won once sense Dec '07 when I joined. I know it was dec '07 cause I joined IMVU June '07 and I got my AP Dec '08 damn it has been a long time. . . . i think thats the right ANYWAY i hope i can be a model with you cause you are a sweetheart and i still support you and if you need anything lemme know. Being in this group has helped me be a model for people like HotSexyBelle and PapidaDon and Flirt. It hasnt been a lot of work but without this group and my first job doing the bathingsuit and the challg. i still have my first shoot with you Smile ok its late and i forgot what i was gonna say so i am gonna stop now lol i hate when i forget --___--
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Delight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   

Back to top Go down

Info on the IMVU Group Page
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3