ERG Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Preciiouse / iiFaith

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience Empty
PostSubject: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:09 pm

Hello everyone!
I'm Preciiouse, also known as Esh.
A Quick heads up, I got a namechange from Preciiouse to iiFaith. (:

www.faithimvu.weebly.com

Since I have joined ERG, modelling has become one of the main things I do on IMVU.
I have only modelled for ERG models and I have enjoyed every moment of being a part of the family. From the second I joined, everyone was like a family. They supported me and helped me follow my dreams. Since I have become a model, I accomplished the following award;
I won an award for the preppiest model on ERG.
That really stood out for me. Winning an award for the style I like best!

My style is mostly preppy, I love girly clothes, yet my wardrobe also has sophisticated pieced too.
I have anything from crazy glasses to little black dresses. I believe I can carry of many looks, but a young, fresh, preppy look is what I believe I do best.

I edit images as well. I believe this goes towards my advantage as I can help the developer edit the product images.

If you would like to see my album / modelling portfolio, please go to the following link:

Preciiouse Modelling Images

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience Snap_79091202849f8172963a2aEsh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience Snap_5311713749f8190bed151Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience Snap_187754244149f817b59ebaaEsh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience Snap_127949580649f818ae31f69

Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Last edited by Preciiouse / iiFaith on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:06 am

REFERENCE FOR ESH by: EckoRedGirl

Esh has actually modeled for my products. She works very quickly, efficiently and has a professional attitude during the process. She knows which poses to use to show off the items she is modeling and I found her to be a pure pleasure to work with. The finished image has not been completed as of today as I am still editing but I will gladly link the modeled image as soon as it has been uploaded.

I highly recommend this model for developers looking for a young, fresh, experienced model for their products. I think she looks amazing in the girl next door style clothing and accessories.

EckoRedGirl
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:08 am

Hey Esh,

I wanted to also comment on your portfolio here. I love the fact you mentioned your award. That was a big deal and I think it will show devs that you have accomplished something big even if you have not modeled for a million devs like some others. It makes you stand out. This portfolio page is great. Please add some full body shots as well as I feel devs would appreciate seeingsome without needing to link elsewhere.

Luv
BeBe
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:08 am

Thank you so much for your reference Bebe, Smile That means so much to me you cannot imagine. I'm so glad you like my portfolio and i shall work on those full body shoots a.s.a.p.
Thank you so much again!

-Esh cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience   Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esh's Portfolio - 1 Year Modelling Experience
Page 1 of 1