ERG Models
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERG Models

The EckoRedGirl Models of IMVU and their fans. This will be the new home of ERG Models rather then the IMVU Group page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Info on the IMVU Group Page

Go down 
+12
Seduisante / Carlee172
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Pinkie
proSakura
Laetitia
iMidnightSun
DissRespectful
Adiktiv
Extasy
Niixkson
Prismia
EckoRedGirl
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

Info on the IMVU Group Page Empty
PostSubject: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:03 am

Just an FYI for all who asked .....

I did delete the IMVU group page myself. I have many reasons why I did and I will lista few but not all.
I honestly felt like I was wasting alot of credits on people who really could care less about anything other then winning credits. I was putting alot of time and energy into the group and made changes when needed based on suggestions and those same people who suggested the changes didn't bother participating in the changes.

I really just wanted to focus on finding 10 main models to use for my products and honestly the group had so many useless members in it that it ended up being unfair to have it stay open and allowing random partially active or inactive memebrs benefit from winning contests and prizes when the focus should have been more on giving modeling opportunities to the models that were in the group for the right reasons.

I am in the process of opening a new group that is specifically geared toward finding my 10 models. I will be keeping the group open untill I find my 10 girls and then the group will go private for me and the 10 models only to discuss their model jobs and so forth.

I am done giving away credits to people who could care less about anything the group had to offer. I don't have anymore time to waste coming up with contest ideas, challenge and shoot ideas, scheduling shoots no one shows up to or even signs up to and really I had officers who never even did their job to help me. It was way too much for me.

My main focus is my developing and communicating with the real friends I have made. I grew to love many of the ERG Models and hope to have you all compete for the actual ERG Model Contract but the way the group was just wasn't productive in helping me really find someone I want to work with on a regular basis. That is what I need to do now.

This forum will stay open only because the Developers I work with asked for an easy way to view models and I think you all have some potential to gain model jobs from other devs. I am looking for something more in a model then what i have been seeing and am going to expand my search. It will be a true search for the right 10 girls and that's it. With 50,000 credit contracts that are limited and 100,000 credit contracts that are more demanding.

I hope this clears things up. Feel free to put your thoughts and comments in but please do not bash me for making a decision that I felt would benefit me and my time.

Thanks

Love BeBe
Back to top Go down
https://ecko.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:29 am

Understanding but what about the challenge we just did because those who did try, tryed really hard and i dont think its right how we try really hard and that the times is up, and we sit here and wait to see whats happening, but no officers are active so we dont have a clue whats happening with the entrys. I have put my all into what iv learned here and i agree but also disagree, because how r we going to learn how to be professional if we dont have challenges? Also i think it might be good without contests.. Because some people arnt good editors like others, and to myself and i could be wrong but this is how i feel, the same people are winning, and to me i think its because they r better editors or people r picking there favs (and im not talking about how well they did on the art) i think when we have contests there should be no editing at all unless it clearly say u must edit. because some people are better and others r left there with a unfair advantage. Im not here to compete with other models, i am here to get noticed and model stuff. Also i agree why should u give out creds and rewards to models who r only active in the contests when others r here to learn and get better and could use the creds to upgrade there style... if u ask me i think people should donate i defently would and im sure others would to, unless they dont buy creds, but i just find it unfair and at times i have to think about what im doing because there are times iv said , u kno what im leaving cuz im still lvl 2 and have entered ever contest tryed being active, and i cant help if i can make it to photoshoots, but ur times r usually hard to work with due to time diffrences, i think u need to pick like 3 active members who create challenges and if they say theyll do it, they have to, if they dont, take that privllage away...

I think im finished getting out that, and srry if i sound really Beotchy but thats my personal view

Jaysetta
Back to top Go down
Prismia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Prismia

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:10 am

I can see where you're coming from. I remember when the main picture of the group changed and I noticed we had like 60-something members and I was like "But there's only like 20 participating". That doesn't make any sense. And yeah, there were some shoots where nobody really knew what was going on; either only 1 or 2 models showed up or sometimes even the shoot host just didn't show. I was kinda sad to see that happen after the idea of rotating shoot times because I thought that would've made a much bigger difference. And to be honest, it probably does piss some models off when someone who's M.I.A. 90% of the time shows up and wins a contest just because they have better editing skills. I think only active people should be allowed to even enter, but anyway. I will say that I enjoyed the contests though because at the very least, it encouraged models to be creative (like the pin-up contest or the Mardi Gras or Easter ones, they had decent variety) and the group ones taught models how to work together. I'll have to re-read your post to see how you feel about the models' progress, but to let you know something else, I can't speak for everyone but I haven't gotten a critique in a loooong time. In fact, though I've only been in a few shoots, I've only been critiqued once. How can people get better if no one tells them what they're doing wrong or how to improve or even what their best angles are, so to speak? It's kind of sink or swim.

Okay, I think I rambled a bit up there, but I hope it makes sense. My point is, I understand, Bebe. I wish you all the best in getting everything organized and taking ERG models and products to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Niixkson
Niixkson

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:17 am

Well i kinda figured this was the direction that was being taken. When the group closed and the move to a new forum.

I just wish you would have told us you would close the group. As I an only speak for my self being an officer, i have had convos and tried my best to help people out, i even left messages to bebe and the 1-3 models that i am here for anyone. I have been pretty busy with prom, grad, final exams.

I think sometimes people forget people have really lives outside of imvu, sometimes... That is why when someone is missing i don't fault them.

I think some models think with contest and so forth if you take that out a group as modeling will be successful, if you dont have 75 % retention no one will come. Theres a lot of things that go on behind the scenes. I was looking forward to the progression of this new forum.

But truth be told i was confused. because there was one thing said between officers and another action taken afterward. I know i wasn't looking for credits in the group, i have been here a long imvu and have been granted less then idk 5,000 credits. I am saying this because of the erg mag job i had.

But i think what all you ladies should know is the group is done, i hate to speak reality but bebe stated she only wants 10 models, for her products, an is doing a new search, you ladies should try out for that.

There is no hard feeling from me, the glory days where the glory days, and we can't really bring them back. Smile

I look forward in keeping in contact with you guys but i belive its time to move on. I hope bebe that you find your 10 models, with much success. I think i may give it a try, but if i don't ladies much success in your endeavors. Bebe hope to keep in touch.

I remembered alot from being in this; fun, good, bad and so forth i think that is what makes you grow, i have spent alot of time being around here, since i think 1 year and a few months. But thanks ladies for being you.

This model signs off.....
Back to top Go down
http://Neroxi.o@gmail.com
Extasy
Extasy

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:31 am

As much as it saddens me to see the end of the group (which is something that had to happen sooner or later), I definitely see where you are coming from, Ecko. It was going down hill for a while and there were so many inactive members. I think keeping the agency strictly professional is a fine idea. However, I agree with some of Bras' points..

The contest voting was always pretty predictable and it probably would have been awesome to have only edit free contests.

I think group challenges should be continued in the forum. They are a fantastic learning experience for models of all levels and really give models a chance to get to know eachother better, plus it's a great way to practice team work. It also shows what modeling for a dev could really be like with outfit planning, deadlines, planning for meetings, etc..

I'll try my best to become one of your top ten models.

If it weren't for ERG Models, I probably would have gotten sick of imvu a long time ago.
I love you all so much and no matter what happens in the group in the future, you will always be my best imvu friends. cherry
Back to top Go down
Adiktiv
Silver Member
Silver Member
Adiktiv

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:33 am

To be honest I really love this group. I have made some Incredible friends here, and have even gainned in my picture editing skills, But i really do get both sides here. Bebe you shouldnt have to take on everything that happens here, the people u had picked to help you should have done just that and help.

At the same time I understand the other side to. I work hard to be very active in this group. I have a demanding job, Im trying to organize a wedding and look for a house at the same time but I always find myself comming back here just because I love being here. For those of us who try to keep up, as in doing challenges, contest and photo shoots...Ill be honest it feels like we wasted our time cause like bra says the same people win..especially if I give it my all. When I do sign up for the shoots no one comes on to host or they are like an hour or two late. And by that time I have suff that has to be done that I set aside just for this.

Its frustrating cause I want to do the best I can when I can. I dont always enter all the challenges or contest cause I dont always have the time and dont ever want to be the falling block to bring my team down when I cant be there.

I understand u Bebe and of course I will try to make ur modeling group...but i thought maybe you want to understand where we are comming from to....I hope I didnt sound mean because I really wasnt trying to be.
Back to top Go down
Extasy
Extasy

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:36 am

Niixkson wrote:
the glory days were the glory days, and we can't really bring them back. Smile

Well said. I agree with that. Nothing was better than ERG at its peak. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DissRespectful
DissRespectful

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:49 am

Well.
that's just sad
you guys lasted for about almost 2 years
That's a long time.

- Arielle (iScarlett)

Last edited by DissRespectful on Wed May 27, 2009 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/DissRespectful

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:05 am

i defently have to agree with alot of what u girls r saying, and i agree it is sad that ergs ending but it was gunna happen and well i was thinking about quiting, because of the drama and i just felt like a outcast.

but i hope well all stay friends

Jaysetta
Back to top Go down
Niixkson
Niixkson

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:15 am

wht drama i think the group has been pretty normal *confused*
Back to top Go down
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:28 am

yes what drama? I thought of this group as the most professional and mature modeling group Smile

anyways...I know exactly where you are coming from Bebe and I think you did the best thing.
I also want to say that ive been looking up to ERG Models because there was no drama, everyone was a one big family and everything looked so sophisticated and Ive always wanted to join the group but because it was invitation only and all the models seemed so pro that I was way too intimidated to join -_-"
but when this forum came up, i checked it out immediantly and realized i could join and I did and I realized how amazing it is ^_^ (so im actually happy that this came up...though there were so much hard work put into it and I will miss the original group T_T)

best wishes to all of you and I hope to get to know all of you very well soon..!!!
xoxox
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:44 am

okays so maybe i didnt mean like drama but thats the only word i found that would make the most sense, i have talked to plenty girls old and new, active and not active at all, and i dont kno about u girls but iv seen alot of people competeing, and well i think if u really like where me ud think there was drama, becuz i have spoken to girls that love others and others that dislike others, but i dont think drama was really the word i was looking for, but it kinda goes along at what i kno and am getting at without starting anything. and giving names out.....

(i have to read this later cuz it might now make sense)
Back to top Go down
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:46 am

Uhm ...

Okay I understand where everybody is coming from.
Do think Bebe is free to do what she wants with HER group.
We will see where this will lead us ...
Back to top Go down
Niixkson
Niixkson

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:08 am

Laetitia wrote:
Uhm ...

Okay I understand where everybody is coming from.
Do think Bebe is free to do what she wants with HER group.
We will see where this will lead us ...

Yes bebe is entitled to do what she wants with her group, however it wouldn't be a group without people that have came to the group for years or hours, participated in challenges for hours editing entries, to the smallest things as working on a image, photoshoots etc the group may be hers...

*i am unleashing my tongue*
It may be hers but i know people that have been in this group and out for over two years. Yes there has been drama from last year to the MOTM when there was this big scadal and a member was kicked out and then begged to come back. lol To the group challenge, and people had to work on edge in order to compete and your thinking am i going to when and so forth. So no it maybe her group and she is entitled to it.

But at the end of the day, the group was made by the members past and present, there are people that have donated tons of credits, and yes ecko donated her own money.

But at the end of the day, sorry i am not trying to get at you but she was not the only person that did work. Just because someone doesn't post every 30 mins or every 2 days doesn't mean there not actual there.

You ask how i know, because i watched in the member section since the group closed bebe came in these past two days and didn't say one word. That is how i know the group was gone.

At the end of the day i think people forget people have live outside imvu and they forget, just coming on imvu or an off site forum is putting in work.

Like said before the credits didn';t mean nothing to me, if it did i wound be here today.

Yes she is entitled, but i think she could have asked for our opinion or posted this message before she deleted the thread, or she could have put that in the original group.

I am not going to fault the direction but i total agree, i hope no one is offended, but sometimes i think people are holding there actual thoughts to sugar coat things.

People are not imvu dolls that have imputed actions and no reacctable to human intreactions or news
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:50 pm

I would love to say what team won the challenge but I didn't recieve any entries via email at all therefore I assumed all teams disqualified. And again - CLARKBENT runs the challenge so if you have questions or concerns you would be directing them to him.

Basically I will respond to a few key noted statements...

Yes there needed to be more people who had positions actually following through on the jobs, Niixkson was THE MOST HELPFUL person I had around. She always tried to give models ideas on how to better themselves and achieve the right look and I saw her efforts consistantly. She couldn't have offered anything more. I can not stand to hear a Level 1-3 model say no one ever helped them progress cuz you had the best person in the group helping you and I know for a fact she even went to each persons page asking if they needed help.

I am not closing everyone out at all. I just feel the long term members who have done MORE THEN ENOUGH deserve the fairest chance to be competeing against equally active and talented members. My decision wasn't just based off of selfish vindictive reasons like some assume. My decision was based on the models who I feel are worth more ... Extasy, Niixkson, Adiktiv, KiKi, Preciouse, xCreate, Cream, JessicaRabitt, and Delight ... just to name a few. These girls have no need to be competeing with people who just come in for contests and bounce away faster then I can type BLINK! LoL

I want to address the statement that this is my group and I can do what I want. YES it is and YES I can but I do not do things without thinking of the memebrs beforehand. Just to make that very clear. Smile I get very bored seeing the same poses over and over again, or giving people make over ideas that they do not follow at all. I get tired and bored with the same editing and entries over and over so when I see it becoming an issue I think how can I avoid this.

Let's face it contest voting is like a popularity contest. Seriously I wonder if half of the memebrs ever really look at the directions and vote based on the criteria each contest was given. It's sad. I saw in the past 6 months how the wrong people were winning and how people just couldn't follow simple directions. Are those people I want modeling for me ... NO THANKS!

And yes I had help along the way and people contributed to new ideas but the fact is it was my group. No one else put in the equal amount of crap I put into the group. I give credit where credit is deserved but I came up with the group, did almost all the work and after 2 years I still haven't picked 1 person to give an actual ERG Modeling contract to. My developing skills are growing and getting better little by little. I would like to continue to build my cataloge and not have my face all over every single listing so it is time to take the group to the next level and just go for what I wanted in the first place.

Anyways I always type way too much .... LOVE YOU ALL and some of you I will see in the new group where the modeling is going to be REAL MODELING ... not this crappy inactive, non-model, unfair, blah blah blah stuff.
Back to top Go down
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:11 am

Bebe ...

I'm not gonna coment anymore on your dicission bout the group.
BUT ...
I wanna comment on the fact you said no one entered a pic for the challenge.
I did send you our pic via a PM here in the forum.
Asked if you got it, and you only responded by telling me you did.
Never did you say I needed to mail it.
Reason why I didn't, is cause in the past I had troubles mailing you.
Got my messages back a day later, telling me the adress didn't exist.
Didn't wanna be late for our entry, so chose to do it that way.
Back to top Go down
proSakura
proSakura

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:43 am

Sorry for the late response. I understand your decision. I'll really miss the group though because it helped me really grow as a model. In the beginning I was a wreck but I'm progressing nicely. I'm usually the person who stays in the back and shys away, nervous about doing something dumb or wrong, but I like the group anyway since everyone was nice. Yeah..that's about it... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/proSakura
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:18 am

Sad Im so sad reading this.. I mean i cant say i was surprised.. i mean so many inactives & people just dropping left and right... i can say that i was always here 100 percent.. i lvoe this group and all of thii amazing people here.. i have made some realli good friends and i hope that everyone stays in touch with mii.. i have been so busy lately and i feel that i let ERG down but i mean Rl does come first to me imvu is always gonna be second.. i agree with a few of thii comments that have been made and i also see it from both sides.. alot of people have NO IDEA how much work goes in behind the scenes.. i just want to say that i have always been here and i have always helped out as much as i could! sometimes it doesnt feel like it makes a difference but i know that it does.. i will miss being around all of you ladies everyday and learning whats going on with your lives i really will miss the competitons and challenges.. not b/c of the credits but because of the time i got to spend with all of you guys! i will def. miss that! i just want to let you know Beebs that i understand your decision and i hope that one day i will be able to be one of your top ten.. if not then thats okay too! This group has been a big part of my life for about the year i have been here and i will never forget all you have done for us! I just want to say to all the models continue with your imvu modelling dreams and stay in touch! Ilove you all & i hope that i have made as big an impact on erg as it has on me! I love you all!! xoox ` thii pinkster I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
Preciiouse / iiFaith
Preciiouse / iiFaith

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:57 am

Dear Bebe,
I do really understand where you are coming from.
Recently, I have tried to contact you using PM's, but I have failed to receieve a reply.
I don't know if this is because you haven't receieved my messages, or because you think I did not take the job you offered me seriously. I sent you the screenies the next day, and then again once you said you didn't recieve them. I really am trying my best, everything is very hectic around here as my Exams are coming up in just a week. ERG is one of the most important things in my life on IMVU, and I really want you to know how much it means to me. But honestly beebs, I did send you the screenies A.S.A.P.
I would love to know if I am still doing the last two outfits.
Thank you so much Babe, for making this group happen. You are amazing, and patient and kind. Everyone in this group is like family to me, you are all super sweet and kind. I can always count on you. You really have put in everything to make it all happen, and some people may not see that. Everyone has a point, and it's all true. Either way, Beebs you're fantastic. Everyone else, so are you.
All my love forever to my IMVU family.
ERG is my number one group that I want to stay commited to for as long as I am on IMVU, which is most probably for ageess now, because I love it - and it never gets old. Erg, well, what else can I say? It is probably one of the only reasons I log on everyday. I frikin` love you guys. I'd love to keep modelling, it's my passion.

-Esh / Faith.

"the models who I feel are worth more ... Extasy, Niixkson, Adiktiv, KiKi, Preciouse, xCreate, Cream, JessicaRabitt, and Delight ... just to name a few. These girls have no need to be competeing with people who just come in for contests and bounce away faster then I can type BLINK! LoL"

EDIT: i just read your reply Bebe, when you mentioned my name as one of the active models, and honestly, nothing could have made my day any better. I practically smiled and jumped around. bebe, that just made my day. I now know I am not missunderstood. I love you all so much. And my day has officially become fantastic. I think I'm hyperventillating. I'm so glad my love for modelling has come through. Thank you. <33

x
Back to top Go down
EckoRedGirl
Admin
EckoRedGirl

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:21 am

I can not respond to the comments on the challenge anymore because as you all know CLARKBENT runs that and no on emailed the pics like they were supposed to. So again if you have concerns about who sent what you need to talk to him. This is one of the things that frustrates me. I say over and over again who to contact for what and I keep getting the inquiries.

Anyways a few models will be getting invites soon to join the new group. If you wish to join please feel free. As for this forum ...anyone inactive for 30 days or more will be deleted and IP banned. I notice alot of people have invited friends to join but it was only meant for ERG Model original members therefore anyone who was not a part of the group will not remain a member here. Sorry I just do not think it's fair to be promoting models who I don't even know.

Pinkie my love .... you were amazing ... I would never say otherwise. you helped me alot and were a very very valued memebr and FRIEND! Sorry I didn't mention that sooner. LOVE YA BRAT!
Back to top Go down
Seduisante / Carlee172
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Seduisante / Carlee172

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:30 am

wow, i don't think i've ever missed so much than the last couple of days.
been extremely busy, wish i could update myself sooner Razz lol.

well, i'm not ready to give up, and this experience has helped me so much ! and i thank you Bebe for running this group - you did an awesome job and made it so much fun. i really do love modelling and would like to continue on. i hope to stay in touch with all of the girls here, i've made some really great friends, and if i have the chance to join bebe's top 10 models i will definitely give it my all.

i know inactivity plays a big role in a lot of our model lives Razz but we can't really control our busy schedules, but i try to make time for my ERG ladies Smile

good luck everyone, add me on imvu (Carlee172) of course Razz and we can keep in touch.

thanks again Bebe, and i hope to work with you in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Carlee172
iMidnightSun
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
iMidnightSun

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:12 am

Bebe, after reading what you said...
if that is the case then does that mean I cannot stay?
I was hoping to start as a level 1 model and work my
way up like everyone else but since you have not yet
added me to level 1...I havent posted my modeling
pictures up yet.
I truly would love to stay part of ERG Models though
because this means alot to me and the group is amazing
and I want to help represent it.
xoxox
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/Guest_iMidnightSun
Laetitia
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Laetitia

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:31 am

@ Carlee ...

We'll see who ends up in Bebe's Top 10. I saw she already posted names.
But it was alos followed by to mention a few.
So al we can do is wait & see

@ Bebe

Sorry didn't mean to bother you with the challenge.
Will shut up bout it.
Back to top Go down
Cream
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Cream

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 am

This weekend I was in Disneyland @ Paris. And now I came back (it's very late now for me) I saw this. I loved this group so much, it was the only reason I stayed on IMVU. I don't have much time to write a whole story. But I just wanted to say, Bebe you always did a great job with this Group. You always tried to make the best of it, with new ideas etc. I learned alot here from you and from other models. Thank you for that. Hopefully I will get invited, and if I don't; I wish you good luck with your new group and models! :)
Back to top Go down
Pinkie
Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 am

EckoRedGirl wrote:
Pinkie my love .... you were amazing ... I would never say otherwise. you helped me alot and were a very very valued memebr and FRIEND! Sorry I didn't mention that sooner. LOVE YA BRAT!

Beeb's You know i love yew..*hugs* hehe and i got your back in anything you do..So if you EVER need help with anything.. dont hesitate to ask mii.. i would do anything for yah! I hope to get an invite so that i can work with you in thii future your so professional & sweet.. a great influence.. Someone i look up to!! Luff yew soo much Dollie & your friendship means alot *xoxo*
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com/shop/web_search.php?manufacturers_id=691943
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info on the IMVU Group Page   Info on the IMVU Group Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Info on the IMVU Group Page
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next